Friday, January 29, 2010

Thank you Friday...

So, this training program is really not going the way that it should. At least…not the direction that I would like to be going.
I have not been able to get out and do everything that I have wanted…and there are many excuses for this. Most of them are just me procrastinating…but the others are valid.
The wife has been working very long hours getting the paramedics ready for the Winter Olympics up here, so that means that I have become the primary care giver for our son. No issue what so ever with that…but…he is really into street hockey right now…and to make up for missing his Mummy…I have been spending lots of time outside playing pass! I really do not feel guilty about that…at all! He is 4...and just wants to play!
However…there are things that I need to get done…and I have be neglecting doing them. I really need to cut back on the TV shows that I PVR and watch. It is taking up too much time.
Secondly…I really need to get to bed earlier! I keep saying this…just make it happen.
Now…I have to weight in this weekend for the weight loss challenge…and once again I fear that I will not have done enough to make a change.
I really am going to have to get this diet thing sorted out. What are good foods to eat? What should I stay away from? Should I become a vegetarian? Will that help loose some weight? Who can answer this for me??
Anyways…I will be back on Sunday after my weight in…
Oh…one more thing…I am really thinking about doing a weekly podcast to track my weight loss and becoming a fitter person. I have actually recorded 7 episodes…but just can not figure out if I like the sound of them. I think I have done about 4 introduction episodes! LOL!! Oh well…one of these days, I will figure out what is going haywire with Podbean. I did try to load them in twice…but had no success on getting them live.
On day…maybe…
Tribork out!

No comments:

Post a Comment