Monday, January 25, 2010

Some things never change...

Now…I had a feeling this would happen. It seems to always happen. Why does it happen is the question that I needs to get answered!
This was the first week of the weight loss challenge that Stuart from the Quadrathon podcast started up…and on Sunday, I went to weight myself. Step on the scale…and to my dismay…no change. 247 lbs! Not happy…but whose fault is this? Mine of course! No one to blame here but myself. I think that it is time to take a look in the mirror…and really have a honest conversation with myself? Does that make me need therapy? Hmmm…we will answer that one later!
So…did I meet my goals that I put forth for me last week? Nope! Not one! Oh crap…this really is going to be harder that I thought!
I did actually pack my shoes and some running things for today…but the weather is not really that great, so we will have to see how warm it is around lunch time. If it is not too bad…I will go out for a run/walk and get some fresh air. Tonight, I will repack the bag, and make sure that I have cloths that I can go out no mater what the weather is.
I got a book yesterday from the library titled, Running for my Life;
On the extreme road with adventure runner Ray Zahab. What an amazing read. Check out Ray here and you can also find him on Twitter. I could not put it down. I started reading it yesterday morning…and actually finished it this morning as I had breakfast, before heading off to work. If you get a chance, check out this amazing Canadian adventure runner! He is also 1/3rd of the Running the Sahara trio. Just an amazing man!
Goals for this week…are going to be the same as last week…and I will really work at achieving them. Diet is key…and I need to follow the plan!
Tribork…out

No comments:

Post a Comment