Monday, January 4, 2010

Day 2

Yikes...back in the office for the first day of 2010...and not overly happy about it!  Far too many phone messages...and emails to get caught up on.  I guess that everyone is in the same boat though...and complaining with not make it go away.
First things first.  I did not get up in time this morning to get my morning run in, and the weather today is very wet...so running at work is out.  Tonight I will get my run in after I put my son to bed.  My wife and I have worked out a program that on nights that I run at night, she will do the Power 90 program and vice versa.  On the nights that I do the Power 90 program, I will either get my run in first thing in the morning, or get it in durning my lunch hour at the office
The wife works 4 on and 6 off (2 day shifts and 2 night shifts) so this is a little precarious to make sure that we are able to get our training in, but one way or another, I will make sure that I get my program working.
The main thing for me, is that I do not take time away from my son or my family.
It will all work out.  Later...

No comments:

Post a Comment