Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Update on first week of the Quadrathon weight challenge…

Wednesday is here already, so that means we are 3 days into the first week of the challenge.
Have I noticed any changes? No…nothing noticeable as of yet. Have I really done anything to get started? No…nothing as of yet.
I am eating better…and watching what I eat! If I could tell you how long I stared at that burger before I ate it…you would not believe me! It never moved…not once. I was shocked!
So…Lindsay…Stuart??? You guys in for a wings and beer night this Saturday? Hmmm…might taste good!
All kidding aside…I am trying to get more into eating smaller portions this week, as well as making sure that I am drinking lots of water each and everyday.
I think that Stuart said that there was 12 of us in this challenge…so that means 12 weeks. We must remember…to lose the weight slowly…and it will stay off forever!

2 comments:

  1. haha. you must be trying to fake us out by saying you haven't started yet... then you'll come in with some ridiculous number and sweep up all the gift cards! :)

    i can resist wings and beer, but if you were to tempt me with chocolate (ie m&m's) well... game over for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish...this week has been crazy with some pre Olympic crap to deal with. Next week will be better...
    Hmmm...I did pick up some nice things from the Vegas M&M store...

    ReplyDelete