Sunday, January 3, 2010

First steps towards goals...

I made sure that I got up early this morning...so that I could get ready and take the dog for a run this morning.  Actually, it was more like the dog took me for a run.  This was the first one of the year for me, and it felt great.
Being a newbie, it is just my goal...to get out there, and as Iron Brandon says...just put one foot in front of the other.  Today, I did not measure distance, I just went with time.  3 minutes of walking with 1 minute of running.  I did that for 30 minutes, and could not be prouder of myself!  Step number 1 in the right direction.
I also weighed my self on the Wii Fit this morning...and was not shocked...just a little embarrassed.
Now, my starting weight on this journey is 243.5 lbs.  My goal weight, is 185 lbs...so I have a little bit of distance to cover.  With some hard work...I will get there.
Later today, my wife and I will take our measurements, and create an introduction video diary for our Power 90 program that we are going to be doing for 90 days.
And...I will be going out for one more 30 min walk run tonight!
And...I am already looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment