Tuesday, January 12, 2010

New Name…New Day!

This morning I woke up…and decided that Triathlon on a Budget really did not suit me. I am new to this (really I have not even gotten there), and who is really going to listen to me and my advice? I am a newbie…and just really learning things on my own. The training plans are new to me…the diet is new to me…there are so many things that I need to get sorted out…before I start giving advice on things out there. FYI…I have also changed my twitter name to @tribork. Something simple, but reflects me and who I am.
Anyways…enough about that for now…
I am trying to figure out the best way to log my workouts and what the best site is to do this? There are so many out there, and all of them have pro’s and con’s. I signed up on Beginner Triathlete when I first got interested in triathlon, but I have not really added any information to it. I think that is the one that I will use, but there so many others out there, so if anyone has any suggestions, feel free to give me a shout.
Just checked out The Chic Runner’s new blog post, and everyone should head over there and see what she is up to. Enter her contest for the Moji Ice Pack. It looks very cool!!
After work tonight I have to take my son to swimming lessons, and then will try to get in a run later with the dog. Hopefully everything will work out the way that I want…
Later…

2 comments:

  1. You should check out Buckeye Outdoors at www.buckeyeoutdoor.com (I Think) It has the ability to sync with your Nike+ if you have one and sync with your Garmin if you have one. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ultradad! I did not really think about that aspect. Of course, at the moment I have neither of those items...but, one day would like to get a Garmin. Money is far to tight at the moment, but I should really think father ahead, and when I do get one...be using the proper site so not to loose any previous information.

    ReplyDelete