Monday, January 11, 2010

Rain, Rain, Go Away…

I love the rain…really I do. I love watching the rain fall off leaves…and my son running around playing in puddles…but…enough is enough. It seems to me that it has been raining since last year!
Tonight, I will try and get home quickly and get a quick run in before going back out and picking up my son from school. We have a lot to do tonight…before the wife and I start the Power 90 program. We have to get our measurements done, and also make our introduction video diary for Beachbody. Yup…we are going to do it! Track our progress via video blog for the people of Beachbody, so, if they see fit, produce it and turn it into a DVD. I am not holding my breath on that…seeing as there are lots of people doing this, but I am hoping that it will help at keeping us honest and on task. The wife works weird hours, so making the time is the key to doing this. I have faith…and we will succeed!
This past weekend…I got nothing done fitness wise, and I am just a little bit disappointed. We had to make a quick trip up to Kelowna to see my wife’s Grandfather. He is 92 years young…and sharp as a tack! A great visit! My son just loves him! It was just an overnight trip…so…there was not a lot of time to go for a run, as I could not get away from family. I could have gone for a run last night, after we got home and got my son to bed…but decided to have a nice quiet night with my wife and watch a movie.
So, tonight…run…dinner…Power 90!
Just Bring It!

No comments:

Post a Comment