Thursday, March 18, 2010

Pacific Rim Multisport Event night...

I am getting very excited about heading out to my first club event tonight. I joined a while ago…but timing with previous events has not really worked out. The club gets together for weekend rides and then other events during the week. For almost every ride…my wife has been working…so it has been tough to try and get out there. Soon it will happen though. I am a bit nervous as well…as I have never…ever ridden as a group before. I have ridden with friends…but that is different. Plus the fact that was many…many years ago. I am just a little worried about the experience level that I have…and other have, but I guess…the only way to get experience is to get out there. I just have to get out of my head!


Anyways…tonight’s event is at The Runners Den in Port Moody. We are going to have a discussion about compression wear as well as a talk about fore foot running. Both are things I have limited knowledge of…so this will be exciting for me to get out to! I am very much looking forward to this!

Depending on what time I get home after work…and what time I have to leave to get to the Runners Den for the event, I am going to try and get a run in. It is supposed to run from 6:30 – 8pm tonight, so I guess that I could go when I get home as well. I am sure my son will be in bed already when I get home…and the wife might be as well. We will just have to see what tonight brings.

That is all for now…so we will catch you all later…

Tribork…out…

No comments:

Post a Comment