Monday, March 15, 2010

Monday morning madness...

Oh god...where do I start?  Have I ever mentioned how much fun it is to take your children out to other kids birthday's?  Wow!!  16 kids...for 5yr old twins at the local bowling alley!  I so should have brought my mp3 player...and had it in one ear...just as a distraction!  All in all...Goobieman had a great time...and as a 4 year old...got his first strike!  It was a little unorthadox...but it was a strike!
I did not get out for much in the way of training this weekend though.  My knees hurt...my shin's hurt...and I was really just plain lazy!  I know that I should have done more...but I just needed to rest, and get ready for today's work out in the pool!  The wife and son are home today...so we will be heading out as soon as I can get home from the office.
Oh...and I was so lazy...I forgot to put out episode 6 of the podcast.  I guess...I am going to have to get that done tonight!  Maybe talk a little about being legally blind in one eye and how that all came about.
Anyways...till later!
Tribork...out...

No comments:

Post a Comment