Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Computer Issues!!!

I am going to be delayed on getting out the latest "Tribork is Trying" podcast this week...due to a massive failure with my home computor tower. For some reason...it just shuts down about 30 seconds after starting in regular mode. I can get it to stay open in Safe Mode for an extended period of time...but this only gives you limited access to what you can do.
So...I have to work at getting off all of the valuble information (before my wife figures out that I did not do this earlier) and putting it on the portable hard drive.
The audio that I had recorded and was in the process of editing, is a part of this recovery effort...but a little bit down on the list of priority.
I will probably just try to record some new stuff and get that out from using the lap top.
Anyways...just an FYI to anyone that was listening...
Tribork...Out...

No comments:

Post a Comment