Friday, February 19, 2010

Triathlon BC Number...

So, I had sent off my registration to join up with Triathlon BC about 3 weeks ago...and heard nothing. They cashed my check...but I never received anything in the mail or notification at all. So, I decided to email them and find out what was happening. I got a reply back late last night, that my card should be mailed out next week with their next batch. I got my number! So excited! Things are taking shape...and I am getting on my way. With my race being still being 4 months away, it seems so far off, so gtting these little things done...I get excited!
Tonight, we are having dinner at my Mom's, and then heading home. The wife will put Goobie (our son's nick name; don't ask where it comes from - the wife created it the day he was born) to bed, and I will get out for a run!! The dog and I will go for 5km tonight! Timed and everything...other than pee and poop breaks. Not mine of course...I will wait for the house! I have issues with the outdoors! :)
See you all outside...
Tribork...out...

No comments:

Post a Comment