Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Happy Birthday to my wife!

Wow...you caught up to me! 38 today baby...and it only took 8 days to join me here! :)
Last night, we went out to dinner to the Roast Bistro in Maple Ridge, and it was wonderful! Just an amazing meal! It is just a small little restaurant, but wonderful meals! If you are out this way...stop by and say hello to the owner Dean. Great guy...and fabulous chef!
I am hopefully going to check out of the office early today, so I can get home and spend some time with my wife, before she has to head out for work. She is at home today with my son...enjoying some rest and quality family time! I really wish I was there as well!
Hopefully I will get some time in for a run before she is heading off to work...but even if I don't, I will be doing the Power 90 before bedtime as well, then once more in the morning. Can't wait for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment