Thursday, February 4, 2010

Canucks vs. Senators

Game night tonight…and as I left the house this morning…my son looked up at me and said…”Daddy…we have to play some street hockey tonight before the Nucks go beat the Sens!”. That’s my boy! A fan at age 4!
I whipped off another episode of Power 90 last night…and it seems to be getting tougher…not easier! I expected that! If anyone is looking for a great ab work out…Tony Horton has one that will make you abs burn! In 10 minutes! Wow!!! Insane feeling!
For dinner last night…I created a homemade donair type meal. A low fat Greek pita shell (grilled it on the Panini press to soften it up for 5 mins), iceberg lettuce, 4 strips of BBQ steak (left over from the previous nights dinner), topped with a little bit of low fat feta and then a drizzle of a fat free chipotle dressing. Rolled it up, and wrapped it in foil to prevent dripping, and ready for eating! I must say…it was quite delicious! Not to bad for leftover’s!
After the wife ate here dinner, and we put Bork Jr. to bed…I took off for a quick jog with the dog. No timing…no measuring…just got out and ran for a little while. It felt great!
Back later…
Tribork…out…

No comments:

Post a Comment