Thursday, April 1, 2010

Fitting in the fitness plans for Easter Weekend!

The Easter weekend is here…and today is my last day at work (like many other people out there) till Monday! Very excited…as I do not have much planned other than dinner Sunday night at the out-laws, and then dinner with my family on Monday at my Mom’s! My sister and her family are just getting back from a week in Hawaii, so it will be very nice to get over and visit with them! Goobieman loves visiting with his little cousins!

So…what are your plans for the weekend? I am hoping mine brings lots of running…and a few bike rides…as well as trip or 2 to the pool! Let’s see if we can some up with a plan here to get some fitness in…

• FRIDAY – get up before family and get a quick spin bike ride (30-60 mins), then head to the pool with the family so the wife and use the gym, and I can play in the pool working on swimming with Goobieman. Get in a short run before bed with the dog.

• SATURDAY – Get up and out for a quick spin again before the family, then head to the pool again. This time, after the wife finishes at the gym, she gets to play, while I head over to do some lengths, then jog home.

• SUNDAY - Get up and out for a 30 min run and see about working out some of the shin splints. Run walk intervals depending on the severity of the shin pain.

As well, this afternoon when I get home, I am going to try and get some work done on the bike so that I can get out for a quick ride before the wife gets home…if all works out well. We will have to see if I have to pick up my son from daycare today.

Tribork…out…

1 comment:

  1. looks like you've got some nice training plans in the works. how are the shin splints? any better? same? mine were hinting at me early in the week so I stretched really, really well and almost instantly, the tight achiness subsides like magic. have a great weekend Brian!

    ReplyDelete