Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Taking a step in the right direction!

So, the other day, I was just sitting around, and decided to go on and check out twitter. Log on in, and the first post that I see…was from Holisticguru (Live and Eat Better is her website). She was asking if anyone would like a free phone analysis so that she could mentor another person. I sent her a message via twitter telling her that I was interested. She messaged me back yesterday and let me know that I was the first person (of many) to message her, so she chose me to do this! What a lucky break! Food choices and my diet are causing me nothing but grief! There is so much to learn…and sometimes I am just not so patient! I want results now! I know…I have to learn that I need to put in the time and I will see the results! It did of course…take me a long time and quite a bit of work to get to this spot that I am in now! Overweight and out of shape! Patience young grasshopper…

We have booked our phone meeting for this Friday and I am really looking forward to learning something that will help me achieve my goals. I have been following Christine Lynch (Holisticguru) for a while now. She is a regular on the “Zen and the Art of Triathlon” podcast with Texafornia and was the nutritional expert at the first “Zentri Base Camp” that was held in January of this year. I have been reading her blog as well as visiting the Live and Eat Better site looking for assistance. Needless to say…I am excited.
For now…
Tribork…out…

1 comment: