Thursday, April 15, 2010

Canucks vs. Kings – Game 1

Here we go again on my own…
So…tonight…I will be heading out to see if I can get my feet moving…and back in the running game! I can still feel a little twinge of pain in my knee at time…so maybe this will be with me forever. I hope not…but I am no Dr. So…tonight will just be a very light jog…and I will see what sort of distance I do. I really am not expecting much…so at least I will not be disappointed!
This weekend is going to be tough for training…as my wife is working both Saturday and Sunday. She leaves at 5am and will get home just after 7pm…so…there is not really a lot of time to get out and do anything. I was hoping to get out for an hour bike ride at least…but we will have to play it by ear. See what the weather is like…and what time she gets home from work.
The bonus of the wife working though…is the quality time with my son! Hmmm…how can I make cleaning the office and the garage fun? Better yet…how can I make him do the work…and me just enjoy a beverage with my feet up? That is why we have kids is it not? I guess…he is only 4…so I will have to wait for a few years to get to that point!
Oh well…as well on the schedule for tonight…is to catch GAME 1 of the Canucks vs. Kings Series! Can’t wait! GO CANUCKS GO!!
For now…
Tribork…out…

No comments:

Post a Comment