Tuesday, September 7, 2010

September 6th, 2010

Time to get a new Doctor?  Maybe...mine seems to be the constant bearer of bad news.
So, I finally went to see the Dr today regarding both my knee and foot.  I should have stayed away.  As for my right knee, I am going for X-rays tomorrow to see if their is anything going on.  Until that point I will know not much of anything.  I am hopeful that I we find something, so at least I get an answer as to what the issue was.
Now, as for my foot, the Dr seems to think that it is plantar fasciitis.  What the Frick is that???  And how do I get rid of it?  Ok...first things first.  The Dr gave me some stretches to try and fix the issue, but to tell you the truth...after I left his office, my foot felt so much worse than when I left it.  I actually thought that it was starting to feel better...till I headed home.  I am going to search out online more information tonight and tomorrow, but if anyone knows anything about this?  Please send me an email!  Let me know what to do!!!  Tribork-at-gmail-dot-com.

2 comments:

  1. Ice and stretching for the PF. I also use a golf ball at work to massage the bottoms of my feet, which helps me. Speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kovas! Great advise! Although...now I am not sure that PF is what I have. The top of my foot hurts. Nothing on the bottom does. At all. Huh...not sure what to take with this.

    ReplyDelete