Saturday, September 18, 2010

September 18th, 2010

It is Saturday morning, and I have been up since 4am listening to the sound of rain pouring down the drainpipe outside.  I am fairly sure that this is not going to be a nice day.  That is too bad, as today is the first game for my Under 6 soccer team.  This is my son's first year playing, and my first year coaching.  It should be a great season.
Now, as for my training?  We are still on hiatus.  My foot is still aching, so I am not running.  However, I did a very...VERY short jog the other night, and have not felt any pain.  My goal is to restart the program tomorrow and then every 2 days after that.  Go very slowly...and take my time with it.
As well, today I will be starting my Power 90 program once again.  Working both the strength and cardio programs.
All I can do, is what I can do, and try not to get injured once again.
I will let you know what happens with everything tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment