Sunday, September 5, 2010

September 5th, 2010

Vacation is almost over...so it is time to get back in the saddle. Now, I am wondering...what am I going to do, seeing as my foot is still in pain, and my knee is not in top notch shape as well. Resting while I was on my last vacation was a great plan, but not going up and down the stairs of the houseboat might have been a good idea. Oh well...the pain will go away. I will be making a Dr's appointment on Tuesday to get both injuries checked out. Anyways, what am I going to be able to do while I am recovering? First thing that I will do, is get on the bike and go out riding. Get on the bike. Fun times lie ahead!
Tubing on Shuswap Lake
La Casa @ Oakanogan Lake
Let me say...that I am very happy to be home...but I am really missing vacation...

No comments:

Post a Comment