Saturday, September 25, 2010

A fresh start...and new outlook...


So, here’s the thing.  I need to lose weight and get healthy.  In order to succeed at this, I need to stay injury free to keep going with the cardio.  That means…that until I loose some (lots of) weight, I need to make some changes and cut back on running.  It seems to me that running is the cause of me getting injured constantly.  Being overweight and having all of the weight pounding down on my lower limbs is too much for my body to take at this point in time.  I need to step back and make some changes, so that I can achieve my goals and live a healthier and fitter lifestyle.

So, what needs to be changed?
  • My eating habits are something to be desired.
  • Fitness plans
  • Home habits
  • Work habits

Basically, I need to reinvent myself.  This is going to be a long road, and take a lot of hard work.  Am I up for the challenge?  YES!  This is something that I have wanted for a long…LONG time.  I want to wake up every day feeling refreshed and healthy.  I want to have energy to play everyday with my son!  I need to do this for me.  I need to make these changes to create a better life for me.  This will create a better life for those around me…and allow us to get back to enjoying life…

The podcast will be continuing, but will get back to a more frequent weekly process.  The format of it will be changing though, as it is going to become more of a documentary of the process that will be changing my life.  I will be recording once a day, 7 days a week and then blending it all together to make a weekly podcast.  Each podcast will be labeled by the week.  I will also be doing some video recording to document this training and then posting it here on the blog.  This will assist me with documenting the process of change.

The plan is to continue this process for 90+ days.  The main focal point of the training will be the P90 program.  I will be doing some running, cycling as well as swimming though, as the main goal is to become a Triathlete.  This transformation of my life will be a huge undertaking, and I am fully aware of what the process will entail.  I am committed to making these changes and working hard at achieving all of the goals that I am setting for myself.

So, stay tuned…as this journey starts momentarily.  It is going to be a very…very bumpy ride…but I am in it for the long haul!

Tribork…really is Trying…
It is a mad…mad world…

No comments:

Post a Comment