Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Back in the saddle...again?

Shall we try this endeavor once again? I am thinking the time is right for another test of the old...overweight body.
The knee is feeling as well as it ever does. At the moment their is no pain to the touch or when it is flexed. So far so good...
The top of the left foot is feeling pretty good as well. For this one, I have been taking it really easy, and not doing anything to stress it out. Nothing but rest and relaxation for the past 3 weeks. And to tell you the truth, I am fu%king tired of rest and relaxation. I want to get out their and get some exercise. Time to get moving!
It feels really good to say that...after being a couch potato for the past 8 years. I just get so frustrated with trying to figure out how to get started...without getting hurt. Maybe the best thing for me to do is get on the bike for the first few weeks. Or get in the pool for some lengths. I am not sure. If anyone has some thoughts on what to do...please let me know. I am desperate to get going...and not get hurt!
So, I should mention that my weight is back at 250lbs. Not a huge gain, but up none the less. Not pleased about that, but not much good complaining will do for me.
So...here we go again...
And Tribork...is once again Trying...
See you out there...

2 comments:

  1. I hope your plan is going well. Contact me and maybe I can answer some of your questions.

    Kevin
    http://halftriing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kevin! I appreciate any help that I can get!

    Brian

    ReplyDelete