Friday, June 25, 2010

Time to get rolling…

I woke up this morning with a renewed interest in getting out there and getting moving. My knee feels really good at the moment, and the shoulder is healing up nicely. It is the right time I think…the right time to get this process restarted! I am not sure why I am getting so motivated this morning, but for some reason…I just am. I am thinking…do not question…just get out there and get moving!
My meal for today will be a nice salad with some apple, carrots and tomatoes added in with a little bit of low fat dressing. Sounds good!
My wife and I ordered Road ID’s for each of us, mine I guess is for Father’s Day and hers is just because I love her. What ever your reason is…check out Road ID online as they are a fantastic item to have. You always have some form of ID on you, and in my case, I can add in allergy information. Just a great product. I can not wait to get it!
I am also waiting for another order to come in from ZENSAH! My wife just loves her ZENSAH bra’s and we are both getting new Arm Warmers! I have to tell you that I got some of their Compression Leg Sleeves, and they are fantastic. We just had our Golf 4 a Cure tournament this past Friday, and come Saturday morning, my legs where toast. We where on our feet from 5 am Friday till Midnight when we got home…and the sleeves worked their magic as we had a full weekend of Lacrosse games to get through on Saturday and Sunday! I am a believer! Just a great product!
Speaking of the Golf 4 a Cure tournament, it looks as though we raised just over $23,000.00 for the BC Cancer Foundation. That is not bad for our small little tournament! We do this as a family run event along with volunteers! Without the volunteers, we would be nothing! All of the golf prizes, door prizes and silent auction items are by donation. Every single item. So a big thank you to the people and companies that could donate. I know that it has been a very tough year for most people and companies out there, so we are especially thankful this year to everyone! People where telling us the night of the event, that next year, they will do more…but you know what…doing anything is something…and it is greatly appreciated! Thank you so very much!
Tribork out...for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment