Thursday, June 3, 2010

Is it about time to turn the corner?

On Tuesday night, my wife (Goobiesmum), my son (Goobieman) and our Dog (Buddy) went for a very short walk. This was really my first walk since taking time off due to my knee issues. My son rode his bike, and the wife and I walked at a very leisurely pace. We only went about 1km, but distance was not the important part of the night. The fact that walking...there was no pain. I was wearing my Zensah knee support that I just received, and it seemed to help a little. I felt so good...that I actually went and jogged for about 1 minute. No pain then either. I have not done anything since then...but I can report...no knee pain what so ever!
Are we turning the corner on recovery...and heading towards starting this journey over? One step at a time...and we will get there!

No comments:

Post a Comment