Sunday, June 6, 2010

Sunday June 6, 2010

Sunday is here...and my son says that i am starving him. Hmmm...should I get him the snack or not? Guess so...
Well, I saw the Dr's on Friday regarding my knee and my shoulder and the verdict is...no more running still! CRAP!! Oh...and I still have to stay on meds for the infection in my shoulder. Double CRAP!!!
So, with regards to the knee...the Doc says to keep taking the ibuprofen for another week, and lay off the running/exercise for that time period. Why can this not heal! I am finding that I am not an overly patient guy right now! I mean...I am watching online here and watching Ironbrandon compete in the Mooseman 1/2, and now I just want to get out and for for a bike ride...but no...I must take it easy. Listen to the Dr...and wait to make sure the knee is healed!
Now...the shoulder is just not healing that fast...but it is getting better! Should not be that much longer...but it is just not quite there!
So...this week...I am going to concentrate on the diet! Lots of fruit...lots of veggies...and not a lot of bad food. No alcohol, but lots and lots of water! I think that is a good goal for the week!
Talk to you later!
Tribork

1 comment:

  1. Dang, you sure are having a tough period there. Sorry :(

    I hope your knee and shoulder start feeling better soon so you can get back on your training routine. It's fun to be a spectator but it makes it hard when you really want to be out there doing it too but aren't allowed to.

    Focusing on your diet is a good thing if you aren't able to do too much on the physical part yet. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete