Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Day 17 - Power 90

Tonight will be Day 17, of the Power 90 training program – Sculpt 1-2. Can’t wait!

Thursday during the day, my lingering sore throat evolved into a full blown cold, and knocked me off my feet. I usually get sick two times a year; once at the beginning of summer, and then like clockwork, again at the beginning of winter. I could really set my calendar to it if I chose. Oh well. Friday I was like the walking dead, Saturday spent morning in bed cursing everything that moved! Saturday afternoon was better, after the wife cursed me out for being a wuss and gave me some pills and Dr. Buckley’s medicine. By Sunday, I was on my way to recovery, and now…here we are feeling…somewhat normal. Not quite there…but getting very close!

So…that means there has been no fitness since Wed…and I am feeling really guilty! I should get home around 4pm tonight, and it will be straight to the family room and into the Power 90 program for me. As well, I have neglected to weight in, so I will do that while recording it for the podcast!

I hate being sick…and I missed working out. So very happy to hear those words leave my mouth!

Along with the not training over the weekend…it was Halloween. What a weekend it was! My son was so very excited all day…and to annoy his parents…asking…every 15 minutes…”Is it time to get my costume on yet?”…”Now is it time?” My son and I left our house around 6:30pm and by 7pm, we had a bag full of goodies! Far too much for a 4 year old at least! I would share with him…but I am trying to be good…and loose weight! (I really hate the fact…that I LOVE chocolate!) After getting home, we got in the car, and headed over to Grandma’s to trick or treat, fill the bag up again, and then head up to the in-laws for one final stop. What a night! He had so much fun…and was all wound up by time for bed! Out like a light though…which was very nice! Halloween 2010 was a great success…and my son has already informed me of what he wants to be next year! Just enjoy this year kid…live in the moment…

No comments:

Post a Comment