Monday, November 8, 2010

November 8th

This past weekend was actually a fairly nice one. Now, I am not talking about weather…or getting outside and getting exercise. Actually, not talking about anything fitness related at the moment. This weekend, my wife and I where able to head across the Border to the United States, and enjoy a date. For our anniversary back in October, I bought her and I tickets to go and see the US Tour of – So You Think You Can Dance. It was being held in the Tacoma Dome, just down the I-5, South of Seattle. My wife loves this show…and I have to admit, I did watch it this season, and really enjoyed it. Talk about athletes! Wow…these kids are in shape!

So that was our reason for heading down their…but the nice part was that…it was just us. It has not been just the two of us doing anything in a long…long time. It was nice to be able to talk to each other, with out having to spell out words. To be free to talk about our upcoming Christmas Surprise Vacation to Disneyland. Nice to go shopping…and not have to listen to – “I want this”, “I am hungry”, “Are we there yet?” Just nice to relax…the two of us.

Of course…at the end of the day…we just wanted to see our boy! A bit of a catch 22.

On Sunday morning, I got up a little early…and did the Power 90 program, and then went for a very quick ½ hour bike ride. Stayed seating in the saddle…but rode hard. A very good leg work out.

After that…got the boy…and had a very nice family afternoon!

A good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment