Wednesday, December 16, 2009

November 16, 2009

Just getting ready to go do some shopping, and hopefully get it all finished!  Christmas is coming fast, and I am running out of time.
I am really getting tired of the travel to and from work...but that is another story!  It is taking a lot out of me right now.  Very early mornings...and late nights trying to get in some family time!!  I think after the new year...it is time to figure some things out...
So, I took the day off to get the shopping done...but I can not seem to get away from work.  Someone is always calling me...and I am on the laptop trying to get things done!  Oh well...such is life.
Tonight...get home from shopping...get in a quick 5K run...then get some dinner and watch a few Christmas movies with the wife!!!
Later all!

No comments:

Post a Comment