Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The 4th Birthday!!

Wow…how time flies!! My son turned 4 yesterday…and it seems like just yesterday that I was holding him for the first time. I am not sure what it is…but I am having a bit of an issue with him getting older. I know that it is inevitable…but he could just slow down a little bit! At this age, they seem to pick things up so fast! We had his party a couple of weeks ago at a gymnastics gym with 16 kids between the ages of 3 – 7 years old. What a handful…but better to have the party there…than at my house! The nice thing was once the party was over…we just got to go home and put our feet up! NO CLEAN UP!! Especially with…16 kids!


Now…the down side of kids growing up…is they pick up things…that we might not find…enjoyable to hear. Just yesterday…my son comes up to me…looks me in the eye…”WAIT FOR IT…WAIT FOR IT” he says…then proceeds to fart. “SWEET!!!” he yells as he runs away giggling and laughing like a hyena! Ugh!!! The wife blamed me for that…and I swear…I had nothing to do with that! I found it funny of course…

The last couple of days have been filled with snow and freezing rain here, so out door training…has not been the easiest! The weather should be turning soon, to rain for the next week or so, so I will be able to get back out into the cold and get some running in.

One last thing…I have not started the Power 90 program yet, but I will be getting going between Christmas and New Years. I think that there is just going to be too much happening before that to devote the time that I need to it to make sure that I succeed with it.

I am out of here for now…

Later…

1 comment:

  1. Nice post! Dad's always get blamed for kids appreciation for farts. I can't explain it. It's like Mom's don't fart?

    ReplyDelete