Monday, November 30, 2009

Party time!!

Last night was a great night for me. It had nothing to do with running…or riding…or any sort of working out. It has to do with the family! I got to spend a wonderful night with my lovely wife and my handsome young son at…Disney on Ice! We had a lot of fun at the PNE! The trip was an early birthday present for Shaunavon…and he really enjoyed himself!! Filled up on popcorn…and tried to spend every last penny that Mummy and Daddy had! GREAT NIGHT!!!




Saturday we had to finish last minute details of the birthday party at a local gymnastics gymnasium. 16 kids…for 2 hours! Running jumping…throwing foam cushions at each other…and then me!!! What a night!! Shaunavon loved the party and loved his presents from his friends!



Sunday was spent together as a family with a lazy morning…and then up to clean up the house! Who would have though that we have so much fall and Halloween decorations to put away! Oh well, got it all into Rubbermaid’s and ready for storage…then it was time to get out the winter and Christmas decorations! Box after box…after box…and then came the movies. 1 extra large Rubbermaid filled with Christmas theme or related movies. Wow!!! We have to watch about 3 a night…till Christmas…and we still will have a few left over! My favorites are the Bass and Rankin ones! I loved those ones when I was growing up! On a side note…has anyone ever seen the Bass and Rankin Halloween movie? It is too funny! A bunch of stop motion characters getting drunk at a party! Not bad for 1972!!



Anyways…most of the up coming week will be spent getting the house decorated, my mom’s house decorated…and getting into the Christmas cheer!!!



Catch you all later…

No comments:

Post a Comment