Friday, May 21, 2010

Long over due post...

Wow…how time flies when you are dealing with a slight case of depression and having a pity party!
My knee hurts…and not only when running now days…the only time that it does not hurt…is when I am sleeping (until my son decides to climb into Mummy and Daddy’s bed in the middle of the night and stands on my knee). I tried to push through it…and hope that the pain would subside so I could keep running…but no avail.
I paid my family Dr a visit…and somehow got referred to another Dr for a different totally unrelated medical procedure for which I am really…not…looking forward to. Back to the knee…the Dr seems to think that it might be just a little tendonitis in the knee and for the next 2 weeks…do nothing…and take ibuprofen 3x a day. I am not overly happy with medicating for the pain…but at this point I am willing to try anything to get back on track. I am just over a week away from the end of the 2 weeks…and at the moment…I still have pain in my knee. I am not sure what is going to happen…but we will keep going till the end of the 2 weeks.
I know that there is nothing that I can do…but wait…so no more pity party…no more depression…time to find some new motivation…

No comments:

Post a Comment