Tuesday, May 25, 2010

When it rains...it pours...

So, I had a minor surgical procedure on Friday. Nothing related to my knee issues...just a cyst on my shoulder needed to be removed. No problem...just a quick in and out procedure at the family Dr's office. I was their for about an hour in total...nothing major.
However...over the weekend...my incision, which took 2 sutchers inside and 3 outside, has now become infected. I would post a picture...but it is actually rather disgusting! My wife says that it is constantly making an angry face!
So...back to the Dr's today...and am now on antibiotics!
Just one more thing that seems to have gone wrong with me!
Oh well...what does not kill us...makes us stronger!

2 comments:

  1. So I'm picturing a wound now that looks much like your leaf image, kind of angry, but cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kovas! It is still a little angry...but starting to heal finally! Thanks to medication!

    ReplyDelete