Friday, October 9, 2009

Trip to the park

Well, Goobie (my wife's nick name for our son) and I packed up after work and school and headed to the park!

We hooked up the bike trailer to my road bike...got our helmets on, buckled into the trailer and we where ready to go!

"Wait!!! Daddy!!! I need a drink box and some goldfish to eat on the way!!!"

OK...grabbed a snack and off we went.

Just a nice leisurely 25 minute ride there, down at the local school. It has a nice park for a 3 year old to run around in!! Of course...we had to play tag for a little bit as well.

Running around the park has made we realize why I am doing this. I am out of breath after 5 minutes of friendly running around. The kid is 3...so he is not that quick!! (we will get there!!!)

We spent an hour in the park...and then took a nice ride home! Did not realize that it was that much of an uphill grade!!!

Talk to you soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment