Sunday, October 4, 2009

October 4th

So, tomorrow is week two of this training program that I am starting! I found a beginer to Oly Triathlete from Slowtwich that is great!!! Looking forward to every workout...that will lead me to the promise land!! What a roller coaster this is going to be!!

I am listening to my podcasts looking for inspiration as well as further direction, so let me give a massive shoutout to Brett, with The Art of Triathlon Podcast. Check it out...and you will see what I am taking about!!

So, tonight is just a 20 minute run/walk. I will try to get back in later to post how that went!

Anyways...got to get back to the laundry...before the Mum's gets home and sees me and junior not doing anything productive to clean the house!!

Peace out and stay inspired!!

No comments:

Post a Comment